APPLY FOR STRIKE A POSE
1. Dedicated and patient.
2. Neat Professional Appearance.
3. An Outgoing personality.
4. Enjoy artistic and creative activities.
5. Good communication skills are essential
Most important, you should NEVER arrange to meet alone with someone who you do not know about potential modeling work. If you are represented by an agency, be sure to field any work-related requests by your agent. A legitimate industry professional will not mind if you bring a parent, guardian, or trusted friend with you, especially upon first meeting.
- Model Alliance
TIPS FOR A PERFECT INTERVIEW
1. Read all information from the casting director, as it may contain important details.
2. Do your homework
3. Dress the part
4.always be polite
5. Be prepared to take directions.
6. Arrive early.
7. Leave your entourage at home.